Villa in the neoclassical style of the early century was built by the famous architect of the time. Has been recently completely renovated. Located on four levels, which connects the beautiful old staircase (in addition, the building has a lift).
The Villa is another building area of 350 sq. m., which includes the staff accommodation (living room, two bedrooms and a bathroom), two rooms for guests, rooms for Ironing and Laundry, technical room and a spacious garage for 5 cars.
Prestigious property surrounded by a Park which has a swimming pool and a panoramic terrace with relaxation area, sauna, changing rooms, toilets, kitchen and indoor BBQ.
In addition, on the territory of the Villa is another area of the Park covers an area of 1500 sq. m. Complement the prestigious real estate air conditioned wine cellar, plant, equipment for air conditioning and many outbuildings.